||View All MessagesBack to WebFX|
I found that table sort was returning an error for mozilla (i'm using seamonkey) and I think I have fixed it.
It looks like Gecko doesn't support the tBodies collection for table elements or the childNodes collection (even though i thought it was in the W3C DOM) so I had to change the first two lines in the sortTable function from
Finally, I split the compare function into two separate functions - one for alphabetical comparisons and one for numeric. It's a fair amount of code though, so I'll wait and see if there's any interest before I post it.
Many thanks to Erik as this is by far the best table sort i have encountered.